Oxford Global Resources’ relationship with an American multinational beverage company began over ten years ago. Learn about the difference we made.
Food & Beverage
Oxford Global Resources’ relationship with an American multinational beverage company began over ten years ago when our Account Manager reached out to a client for a consultant reference check. The client had negative experiences with consulting partners who over-promised and under-delivered in the past. As a result, he was interested in working with us after learning about our thorough vetting and recruiting process. From there, the client began filling roles with us and experiencing the caliber of talent we could provide.
Over the course of ten years, we partnered with the client on multiple projects, including:
- A successful four-phase go-live migrating warehouse management software into SAP WMS. Oxford provided 17 Warehouse Management Trainers and Senior Functional Consultants to assist with the go-live.
- A supply chain and finance migration into SAP.
- An organization-wide transformation – creating a new logo and name, changing the location of the corporate headquarters, creating a new go-to-market strategy, and rolling out more end-to-end applications.
- Reducing the dependence on 3rd and 4th party logistics companies by creating mega distribution centers.
- A localized rollout of SAP to Canadian locations.
- Partnering with third-party providers in US and Canadian locations to create larger, faster distribution centers and represent the client’s interests.
Throughout this partnership, our client accomplished several successful outcomes with the help of over 260 Oxford consultants. We were always able to find the right talent for the project at short notice and work closely with the client to understand the individual needs and goals of each initiative.