Oxford is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. If you choose to engage our services, Oxford will ask you to provide the following:
Contact and identifying information:
Your name, email address, phone number(s) and mailing address
Resume and employment information:
Your job history, skills, education, employment requirements, and references
Any additional information you may choose to provide to aid in your job placement or related to a job opening
Oxford also collects data through cookies, as described under “Cookies.” This information helps us better understand, personalize and improve the experience of visiting the Oxford website.
Oxford takes care to protect the security of the personal information you provide on our website. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption for all data transmissions over the Internet, and we ask you to create a robust password for your account (if account creation is available). This helps prevent unauthorized access to our systems. We store and maintain your information in a secure server environment where appropriate physical, technical and administrative security measures are strictly adhered to. We also limit access to personally-identifiable information to only those employees who need access in order to carry out their job responsibilities.
Use of Personal Information
Oxford does not sell or rent personal information to third parties and will not disclose your personal information to a third party without your permission unless if required by law. When we request your personal information, Oxford will always specify how we intend to use it, and we will not use it for any other purpose without your consent.
In general, Oxford uses personal information for the following necessary business functions:
- When you submit a form on our website we create a record of your information so that we can ensure proper follow up and support you in your search for qualified talent and services, or job placement.
- Communicate with you directly: Oxford staff may contact you to answer your questions, inform you of job postings, share best practices and to provide any other information that you may have requested.
- Enable prospective employers to get to know you: Oxford may disclose your information (qualifications, salary requirements, employment history, etc.) to interested employers so they can match your talents with their specific needs.
- Support legal requirements: Oxford may disclose your information to legal authorities in cases involving threats to personal safety, fraud and other suspected or actual illegal activities.
- Transfer business ownership: If Oxford or any of our subsidiaries is sold to another company, your information may be included with the sale as part of our assets.
Oxford complies with the Data Protection Act (“Act”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”). For more information on how we process data in Europe, please click here.
Oxford may use a “cookie” to collect information about how you use the website. A cookie is a piece of data about your visit, stored on your computer, which allows us to personalize your experience when you return to the site. A cookie includes such information as the URL you came from, your computer’s IP address (the Internet address of your computer), which web pages you viewed on our site and any search terms you may have entered. You can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the option of whether to accept it. You can also set your browser to turn off cookies. If you do so, however, areas of some websites may not function properly.
Updating Personal Information
To ensure that Oxford staff and prospective employers can connect with you, please try to keep your personal information up to date in our system. If you need to update or correct any inaccuracies, please log in to your account (if available) or contact your Recruiter or email us at email@example.com.
If you have specific privacy concerns about this website, or with regards to submitting information to Oxford, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.