While a number of our consultants are familiar with working remote on projects, this might be a new experience for you. It requires learning additional skills and tools to be most productive and to find balance. These helpful tips and resources can serve as a refresher or provide guidance on how best to make the most of your current remote work situation.
Best Practices for Working Remote
- Best Practices for Working Remote
- Webinar Recording: Best Practices for Working Remote
- Remote Work Guide from PluralSight
- Kids, Fido, and WFH: A Short Survival Guide
- Top Tips to Ensure Effective Communication and High Productivity in a Remote Environment
Online Training Resources
- Continuing Education - Prepping Yourself From a Technical Perspective
- Continuing Education - Free Certifications and Classes
- Business Analysis Webinars and Articles via BA Times
- Project Management Webinars and Articles via PM Times
Resume and Job Searching Tips
- What Kind of Resume is the Right Type for You?
- 5 Resume Truths in Today's Job Search
- How to Navigate Your Job Search
- Protect Yourself: Cybersecurity Tips When Applying for Jobs
Virtual Interviewing and Video Conferencing
- How to Prepare for a Virtual Interview
- 7 Tips for Conducting Remote Meetings
- How to Run an Effective Conference Call
- Webinar Recording: Best Practices for Virtual Interviews & Meetings
Coping with Stress
- CDC Guidelines for Managing Stress and Anxiety
- What to Do When You Feel Overwhelmed or Helpless
- The Science of Rest: 5 Ways Unfocused Time Can Boost Your Brainpower
We are here to help. While on an assignment, Oxford’s Consultant Care team is available to support you, serving as a centralized place for answers, saving you valuable time, and allowing you to keep your focus where it’s really needed – on your deliverables.
If you’re interested in learning more about joining Oxford, click here to connect with a recruiter.