COVID-19 Consultant/Contract Employee Resources
While a number of our consultants/contract employees are familiar with working remote on projects, this is a new experience for many others. It requires learning additional skills and tools to be most productive and to find balance. These helpful tips and resources can serve as a refresher, or provide guidance on how best to make the most of your current remote work situation.
Best Practices for Working Remote
- Best Practices for Working Remote
- Webinar Recording: Best Practices for Working Remote
- What Technologies are Available to Help Me for Free?
- Time Management Strategies
- Remote Work Guide from PluralSight
- Kids, Fido, and WFH: A Short Survival Guide
Online Training Resources
- Continuing Education - Prepping Yourself From a Technical Perspective
- Continuing Education - Free Certifications and Classes
- Continuing Education - Virtual Conferences
- Business Analysis Webinars and Articles via BA Times
- Project Management Webinars and Articles via PM Times
Resume and Job Searching Tips
- What Kind of Resume is the Right Type for You?
- 5 Resume Truths in Today's Job Search
- How to Navigate Your Job Search
- Protect Yourself: Cybersecurity Tips When Applying for Jobs
Virtual Interviewing and Video Conferencing
- How to Prepare for a Virtual Interview
- 7 Tips for Conducting Remote Meetings
- How to Run an Effective Conference Call
- How to Elevate Your Presence in a Virtual Meeting
- Webinar Recording: Best Practices for Virtual Interviews & Meetings
Coping with Stress
- CDC Guidelines for Managing Stress and Anxiety
- How to Deal with Feeling Overwhelmed
- The Science of Rest: 5 Ways Unfocused Time Can Boost Your Brainpower
We are here to help. Click here to connect with a recruiter.