Learn how Oxford provided a timely, scalable and repeatable process to identify and onboard Project Managers, Scrum Masters and Organizational Change Managers through a managed service in two separate locations.
Our client required a partner to provide a timely, scalable and repeatable process to identify and onboard Project Managers, Scrum Masters and Organizational Change Managers through a managed service in two separate locations. Specifically, they were challenged in finding properly experienced and qualified talent in one of two geographic locations. Beyond initial resource identification, onboarding and assimilation, our client objectives also focused on continuous improvement to drive effective and efficient project delivery.
Our team partnered with client stakeholders to follow a two-phase approach focused on ramp up and steady state and applied it to our initial team. Also, during the ramp up phase, we defined governance, training requirements and reporting structures, including:
- On-boarding/off-boarding SLAs and LMS compliance tracking
- Building out an onboarding checklist that included SLAs around building access, equipment set up and project assignment
- Determining monthly performance review metrics
During the steady state phase, our services included:
- Resource deployment across the project portfolio
- Monthly review of deliverables for each PM, Scrum Master and OCM resource
- LMS compliance review
- KPI reporting
- 360° performance management based on input and feedback from team
- Monthly demand forecast
- Quarterly business review: ongoing performance and continuous improvement
Our program has on-boarded over 20 Project Managers, Scrum Masters and Organizational Change Managers across both locations without missing an SLA. Our resources have also been 100% compliant with required LMS trainings. Adherence to service level targets has allowed resources to provide productive project delivery while minimizing client management involvement, allowing them to focus elsewhere.