PeopleSoft Configuration Analyst
Location: Oakland, California , US, 94607
Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems. Competent to work on most phases of applications systems analysis activities, but requires instruction and guidance in other phases.
- Provides expert level strategic perspective on the operational and detailed technical impact of functional business requirements against existing and planned PeopleSoft Financial deployments and upgrades.
- Assists Business Systems Analysts in developing PeopleSoft Financial functional specifications with an expert emphasis on ensuring requirement specificity for reasonable deliverable expectations.
- Provides expert level PeopleSoft Financial technical design and programming with an emphasis on leveraging delivered functionality to deliver products with efficient operation, reuse, and reasonable use of new toolsets where applicable.
- Experience implementing PeopleSoft Financial Management suite 9.0 or higher.
- Experience creating reports in PeopleSoft, Oracle and/or Hyperion Reporting.
- Robust knowledge of business analysis, business processes, financial management and business office operations.
- Ability to solve problems and recommend solutions to increasingly complex business or technical problems, working alone or with a team.
- Strong knowledge of organizational structures and behaviors, and ability to leverage that knowledge for effective change management.
- Strong knowledge of software development project methods and system integration.
Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Ability to communicate with people at various levels of the organization and with different expertise and understanding of technology.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing team environment.
Hourly Rate: 63.75-82.5
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now