Location: Lawrence Township, New Jersey , US, 08540
The primary responsibility of a healthcare business analyst is to pinpoint problems or improvement areas within a medical facility in order to maximize that facility's performance and profit. They must assess financial activity and seek ways to manage expenses like overtime wages and the cost of supplies.
- Analyzes reporting needs available data and various methods of data retrieval to develop systems which are responsive to the needs of the Department
- Develops and maintain production reporting capabilities
- Monitors the timely and accurate production and distribution of all standard and special user generated reports 3Provides support to the Utilization Management Department for personal computer usage by attending and teaching classes developing new applications and disseminating information throughout the Department. This support will be manifested in the creative use of existing software and the ongoing efforts to acquire the most cost beneficial hardware and software required to generate the needed data
- Provides statistical and analytical support to the Department staff Utilizes SAS SQL SOURCE and other statistical based software packages to extract and analyze the data required by the Department for both continuing and special needs
- Expertise needed in EDI and HIPAA Testing Privacy with multiple transactions exposure such as 837 for submitting claims, 835 for payments, 834 for benefit enrollment, and 820 for premium payments to insurance products, 270, 271 for healthcare benefits and eligibility, 276, 277 for claims status and 278 for transmitting health care service information
- Srong knowledge of managed care payer requirements, Operational improvements and procedures.
- Should be an experienced Business Analyst in the Healthcare Industry on various areas like Claim Processing, Billing/Invoicing, and Customer Care.
Hourly Rate: 46.75-60.5
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now