Location: Cincinnati, Ohio , US, 45212
Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
- Determine design methodologies and tool sets; complete programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Create multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Contribute to team meetings.
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Java Applets
- Web Programming Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Web User Interface Design
- Software Requirements
- Software Development Process
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Multimedia Content Development
- Software Debugging
Hourly Rate: 46.75-60.5
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now