Oracle Configuration Analyst
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin , US, 53211
Responsible for product design changes and the effects of the overall system. Assist in documenting and tracking all aspects of hardware and/or software development and modifications. Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness and proper authorizations.
- Prepare deviations and waivers for government approval when specifications cannot be met.
- Review all issued document change requests, document change notices and associated drawings for accuracy, completeness and proper signatures. May structure and maintain databases.
- Submit engineering changes to customers for review and approval; maintains records and submit reports regarding status.
- Prepare configuration verification audit record sheets for all programs.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical discipline preferred.
- MBA or CPA a plus.
- Prior experience in Oracle implementation projects (full lifecycle)
- 5-8 years of Oracle cloud HCM or similar experience implementing and supporting some combination of Oracle HCM applications such as: Recruiting, Talent Management, HR, Benefits or Payroll modules.
- Experience working on Oracle's cloud-based ERP system or a professional who has transitioned to Oracle Cloud HCM, coming from a major ERP i.e. Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, SAP is desirable.
Hourly Rate: 55.25-71.5
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now