SAP Configuration Analyst
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania , US, 15229
Provide implementation and ongoing support of SAP system. This includes: requirements definition, design specifications, configuration, documentation, quality assurance, testing, and end-user training.
- Gather business requirements from the business community and define the SAP configuration settings and Master data setup, and/or business process changes to satisfy the requirements.
- Coordinate with other system analysts and other SAP functional leads when changes have cross functional impact.
- Apply systems development methodologies to install, modify, maintain, test and document new software or configuration / software changes.
- Modify, test, and validate system configuration and master data changes.
- Oversee the development of custom code and ensuring this code is enabled thru standard, SAP acceptable best practices that do not interfere with future SAP upgradeability.
- Train end-users in the proper use of SAP functionality.
- Perform second level support for SAP How to, questions which can't be answered by a team of SAP – within the business community.
- Troubleshoot problems with the SAP system, interact with external SAP support groups to find solutions, and oversee the testing and implementation of fixes or workarounds.
- Work with business users and other Information Services personnel in the application development area in a cross-functional team environment to pursue and accomplish business critical projects and provide guidance on prioritization.
- Serve as functional lead to develop project plans, budget estimates, and lead project activities to accomplish agreed upon goals.
- Integrate various point solution technologies with SAP.
- Establish RF technology capabilities and interfaces to SAP.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or computer related degree
- 5+ years of SAP functional experience, including hands on configuration
- Experience with SAP Basis and system administration.
- Experience with Windows operating system, Oracle database, and SAP system for managing SAP hosting partner relationship.
- Experience with SAP user maintenance, roles and profiles, segregation of duties, SOX and audit documentation
- Experience with requirements gathering and process design
- Experience with interfaces using BAPI, IDOC, BDC, LSMW, and call transaction update methods
- Familiarity with ABAP programming language
- Ability to search and apply OSS notes
- Must have strong organizational, communication and leadership skills
Hourly Rate: 38.25-49.5
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now