Location: Torrance, California , US, 90505
Maintains database by determining structural requirements; developing and installing solutions.
- Determine database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming.
- Review objectives with clients.
- Evaluate current systems.
- Develop database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Install database systems by developing flowcharts; applying optimum access techniques; coordinating installation actions; documents actions.
- Maintain database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems.
- Calculate optimum values for parameters; evaluate, integrate, and install new releases.
- Complete maintenance; answer user questions.
- Prepare users by conducting training.
- Provide database support by coding utilities, respond to user questions, and resolve problems.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Database Design
- Data Maintenance
- Database Security
- Database Management
- Requirements Analysis
- Technical Zeal
- Project Management
- Presenting Technical Information
- Operating Systems
Hourly Rate: 63.75-82.5
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now