Project Manager – Infrastructure
Location: Newport News, Virginia , US, 23607
Objective is to provide project plan development and execution for the project. Collect relevant data for plan development, update and communication plan and required by the project.
- Initiate, plan, execute, control and close project(s) of a tactical nature, with an emphasis on managing project dependencies. Incorporating project management standards, processes and procedures in support of continuous improvement activities
- Manage team relationships. Provide performance feedback and coaching to project and program team members
- Act as business liaison partner with business sponsor and stakeholders to develop the business case, and provide input on tactical direction
- Collaborate between business, technology, and vendors for requirements gathering, planning, status, or any issue resolution
- Create PowerPoint decks for presentation to senior executives in Business and Technology across multiple portfolios
- Track and report project financials
- 5-8 years of experience as a Project Manager/Leader or relevant role.
- Proven ability to plan, organize and lead the execution of simple to medium-sized projects.
- Ability to work independently with some oversight by a mentor or coach.
- Exhibit strong collaboration and ability to engage across multiple functions and business units
- Ability to lead, motivate and support a project team(s).
- Ability to influence within own team and with partners and senior management.
Hourly Rate: 70.125-90.75
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now