BI/Data Visualization Developer
Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin , US, 53072
Plans, conducts, and coordinates business programming applications activities in areas such as finance, human resources, and marketing. Conducts and prepares feasibility studies for new data processing applications or revisions to existing systems. Prepares system development cost estimates, budgets, and schedules. Prepares and presents project proposals to management and user departments. Establishes programming standards and program documentation requirements. Reviews current status of system applications and prepares recommendations for systems improvements. Monitors design processes and prepares reports on systems projects. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- The candidate will work closely with customers to gather requirements, prototype designs, and develop the final deliverable.
- Design and develop user-friendly graphics, dashboards, and interfaces for business partners.
- Work with the analytics team to assist with the development of new and high impact visualization that makes analysis and data easy to understand, actionable, and facilitate idea generation.
- Provide thought leadership and data visualization.
- Design, document, deploy and maintain analytical and reporting software applications
- Provide technical quality assurance, and documents the resolution of technical problems by the end-user and provides training
- Collaborate business owners & end-users on the methodology of utilizing quantitative, analytical knowledge to understand crucial data needs
- Expertise in dashboard and data visualization design
- Advanced skills in data analysis and data discovery
- Strong communication skills: ability to lead IT architecture design sessions and/or business dashboard working sessions
- Strong SQL, relational database, & data warehousing skills. Experience with REST API a plus
- Data Technology experience to include Enterprise Data Management (Data Modeling, Data Architecture)
- At least five (5) years of experience developing reports, interacting with business, managing user requirements and create diverse reports and dashboards
- Good understanding of Data warehouse and Operational Data Store concepts
- Familiarity with development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and Systems Engineering
Hourly Rate: 51-66
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now