Entry Level Technical Support Representative
Location: Cleveland, Ohio , US, 44115
Provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; maintaining workstation and LAN performance.
- Provide answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improve client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participate in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommend instructional language.
- Accommodate client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
- Avoid legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
- Improve system performance by identifying problems; recommend changes.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintain personal networks.
- Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
*A self-starter with the ability to quickly learn and effectively communicate technical concepts to our customers.
- Must have a love for customer service and helping others.
- Basic working knowledge of the latest versions of Windows.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and quickly diagnose issues.
- Strong people skills with a professional, energetic, and patient phone manner.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines.
Hourly Rate: 23.375-30.25
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now