Customer Service Associate
Location: Weston, Florida , US, 33326
Maintains customer relationship by responding to inquiries; documenting actions.
- Prepare for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Respond to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
- Record customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers' accounts.
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplish customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Product Knowledge
- Informing Others
- Data Entry Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Verbal Communication
- Reporting Skills
- Managing Processes
- Customer Focus
- General Consulting Skills
Hourly Rate: 70.125-90.75
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now