IT Project Manager
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina , US,
Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
- Accomplish information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintain organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Direct technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Technical Management
- Technical Understanding
- Analyzing Information
- Informing Others
- Problem Solving
- Data Center Management
- Developing Budgets
- Coordination, Strategic Planning
- Quality Management
Hourly Rate: 62.05-80.3
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now