System Security Analyst
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin , US, 53211
Protects computer assets by establishing and enforcing system access controls; maintaining disaster preparedness.
- Establish system controls by developing framework for controls and levels of access; recommending improvements.
- Maintain access by providing information, resources, and technical support.
- Ensure authorized access by investigating improper access; revoking access; reporting violations; monitoring information requests by new programming; recommending improvements.
- Establish computer and terminal physical security by developing standards, policies, and procedures; coordinating with facilities security; recommending improvements.
- Safeguard computer files by performing regular backups; developing procedures for source code management and disaster preparedness; recommending improvements.
- Develop security awareness by providing orientation, educational programs, and on-going communication.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Information Security Policies
- Informing Others
- System Administration
- Network Security
- Firewall Administration
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Network Protocols
- Routers, Hubs, and Switches
Hourly Rate: 85-110
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now