Consultant will act as Facilities/Operations engineer to assist with the design, development and implementation of facilities, utilities and equipment.
- Triage, document, and remediate issues escalated from other cross-functional business partners
- Fix bugs and develop new features for our internal tool suite.
- FDA Regulated Industry experience is a must.
- Exhibit strong written and oral communication skills and interact with technical and non-technical partners throughout the business.
- Show a high aptitude for learning new things and enjoy digging deep to resolve difficult problems in our cloud hosted, container based, and micro-service architecture.
- BS in Computer Science or related field or at least two years of comparable experience
server-side technologies, esp. node.js data-store technologies, e.g. MSSQL, postgreSQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticache, etc. source control, esp. Git linux-based platforms and shells
- Familiarity with cutting-edge open source frameworks
- Experience contributing to open source projects is a plus
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services administration is a plus
Hourly Rate: 70.125-90.75
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now