Electrical Engineer I
Designs electrical systems by developing and testing components.
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirm system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develop electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keep equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintain product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Complete projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Electronic Systems
- Electronics Troubleshooting
- Electronic Testing Design
- Project Management
- Quality Focus
- Database Design
- Analyzing Information
- Reporting Research Results
- Attention to Detail
- Emphasizing Excellence
Hourly Rate: 51-66
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now