Manufacturing & Process Development Engineer
Location: Los Angeles, California , US, 90001
The Process Development Engineer is responsible for developing processes to scale up from R&D formulation, optimize process flow, reduce variability within the process, improve operating capabilities, and help product safety. Their main objective is to identify, develop, verify, validate, and transfer ownership processes/products from their early developmental stages, product trials, to manufacturing operations. Additionally, a process development engineer evaluates and analyzes current processes and provides recommendations for process improvements as needed.
- Project a professional image and organized working environment
- Work closely with R&D Technologists, R&D Technicians, and Engineering on new products and processes
- Responsible for the transfer of new products and processes from innovation stage to commercial production, including lab scale ups and plant trials
- Develop processes for operations to ensure new products are manufactured predicatively and efficiently
- Analyze and optimize processes for small and large-scale production
- Work with process engineers on ensuring all products have established process parameters
- Partner with process engineers to reduce product variability, thus improving quality and increasing process efficiencies
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial technology or related field is required,
- 2 or more years of related experience preferred
- Must have advanced level skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel and also be competent in CAD.
Hourly Rate: 68-88
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now