Oracle Technical SME
Location: boston, Massachusetts , US, 02110
WebLogic/WebCenter Administrator position. Team based position responsible for installation/support/maintenance of clustered Oracle WebLogic/Fusion Middleware environment (including WebCenter/SOA/OSB), as well as providing troubleshooting support to Java development teams and carrying out code package deployments to the environment. Responsible for delivery of services to cabinet level Federal agencies.
- Provide troubleshooting support to Java development teams and carrying out code package deployments to the environment.
- Responsible for delivery of services to cabinet level Federal agencies.
- Look at system design
- Recommendations on current practices
- Look at an application and make optimization recommendations
- Leadership ability to guide team
- Two years of experience with: Oracle WebLogic (10G/11g) environments, and Linux/Unix environments. Oracle SOA/OSB experience also required.
- Extended experience with web hosting environments for both applications and content (and related responsibilities) are also necessary.
Hourly Rate: 63.75-82.5
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now