Active Directory Engineer
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina , US, 27560
Active Directory based infrastructure architectures and services. This is a Technical supporting our Active Directory services.
- Design and manage Active Directory, Azure AD and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Maintain Group Policy Objects (GPOs) and other security controls.
- Develop PowerShell scripts for administration tasks. Implement least privileged access controls.
- Knowledge of Microsoft permission types, precedents and managing ACLs.
- Partner with other Infrastructure Teams to learn, develop and enhance the skills needed to support software-based Infrastructure.
- Collaborate with Internal Infrastructure Teams to resolve escalated support issues.
- Be self-directed, provide detailed estimates and work breakdown of typical activities leveraging an agile framework.
- Take part in an after-hours on-call support rotation and implement solutions, patching and deployment activities after hours as needed.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Internal Infrastructure, Application and Business partners in order to understand needs, use, and systems to facilitate effective technology implementations.
- Maintain technical expertise in Microsoft and IAM technologies.
- Research and follow industry trends around IAM and provide recommendations that influence our strategic plans.
- 5+ years experience with Active Directory Domain Services in large, multi-domain environments.
- 3+ years PowerShell scripting experience.
- 2+ years experience with Active Directory Certificate Services
- Experience working with and implementing solutions leveraging Kerberos, LDAP, GPOs, group and role mapping DNS, and DHCP.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related IT work experience in a global information technology environment.
- MCSE (preferred)
Hourly Rate: 72.25-93.5
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now