Location: Union City, California , US, 94587
This is a role responsible for the design and execution of our application security program as well as the maintenance and enforcement of information security policy and strategy for the Digital organization. This role will be working closely with the Business and IT Leadership. This role will provide leadership for the security program through strong working relationships and collaboration across the entire organization.
- Develop, execute, and maintain the application security program including: threat modeling, code analysis, vulnerability assessments, security architecture reviews, and other key processes using secure coding methodologies
- Build training material and deliver other relevant material to improve code hygiene
- Coach developers on secure coding best practices
- Analyze and resolve findings from vulnerability scans and penetration tests
- Use appropriate established frameworks and an approach that does not impede business or materially impact development velocity
- Develop and maintain the foundation for a sound and pragmatic security program and comprehensive framework across IT, Compliance, Risk that aligns with company policies, standards and culture
- Stay abreast of current technologies, developments, security compliance requirements, standards and industry trends
- B.A./B.S., experience with managing an operating system, application, or networking technologies to provide context to the security data.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work in a team and work independently on complex tasks with minimal technical and management guidance is required
Hourly Rate: 51-66
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now