Location: Los Angeles, California , US, 90001
Responsible for scheduling Providers and any ancillary staff to ensure adequate market coverage with the goal of keeping the clinics open 100% of the time.
- The Workforce Scheduler must be able to schedule and look at overtime and needs of clinic and understand the dynamic work environment and unique staffing needs of retail health clinics
- The Scheduler will work with their direct supervisor, the market leadership, and staff to analyze market-level scheduling and financial reports related to staffing & scheduling
- The Workforce Scheduler will be required to provide limited weekend coverage and will require scheduling flexibility to support Clinics in different time zones
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organizational and interpersonal skills extremely important.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, team player and ability to handle numerous details and projects simultaneously.
- Computer experience in word processing and spreadsheet applications, word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint required.
- Sound and reasonable decision making judgment skills required.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast moving environment.
Hourly Rate: 61.625-79.75
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now