Location: Washington, District of Columbia , US, 20005
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for managing multiple projects from early concept to mass production and will be part of a team. This position will provide project management and necessary technical direction to assure successful and timely implementation of new products. Monitor and analyze mechanical devices for problems.
- Develop and test devices for improvement
Recommend design changes, cost reductions, warranty improvements, and manufacturing issues
- Perform and analyzing tests to track results and make improvements
- Work with marketing and vendors, providing product specifications for their use
- Perform root cause analysis and work towards resolutions
- Oversee all required engineering qualification tests on project; ensure compliance with all outside parties involved
- Write product specifications, document test results, prepare product operating instructions and review technical literature
- Participate in test runs or field installations
- Must have industry experience with SolidWorks.
- Must have previous experience working with high-speed production machinery.
Hourly Rate: 106.25-137.5
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Apply Now